FREE Course …. enroll today
The course is intended to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to recognize signs and symptoms of mental health issues among children, support them whilst they are waiting for or receiving professional mental health support. Also you be able to make informed decisions when sign-posting or making referrals to relevant children mental health services or agencies. Individuals working with or supporting children unless specified should not conduct mental health assessments or offer treatment for mental health difficulties however, they can implement early interventions and help children experiencing mental health difficulties.
Who this course is for:
- Early childhood educators
- Pastoral and Safeguarding staff
- Teaching Assistants or Support Assistants
- Children support workers
- Social Workers
- Childcare workers
- Community workers
- Mental Health Workers
- Trainees or students
What you’ll learn
- Recognize signs and symptoms of mental health difficulties in children
- Confidently apply effective evidence-based interventions or strategies whilst waiting for professional mental health support
- Make informed decisions when making referrals or sign-posting to children mental health services or agencies
- Effectively engage external support systems so as to maximize positive outcomes
- Confidently apply the skills learned throughout the course straight after completion of the course.
When you buy this course you should have access to your learning resources straightway on your account, so please ensure that you remember your login details as you may need to access the course again. If you don’t gain access straightaway please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to deliver the course content to your email within 48 hours of receiving your email. If you are still experiencing difficulties please call +44 744 576 6096.
The training is also delivered as a CPD workshop to schools, charitable or community organisations and business in London and Surrounding areas
For more details please contact Sarah on 0744 576 6096 or send email to email@example.com.
– Certificate of Attendance
– Post-training Online Support
Learning resources include video lectures, downloadable resources & self-assessment activities
Requirements: A pen and note book will be essential throughout the course
Video Lectures and Self-Assessment Tasks
Please remember to use the Ebook provided to enhance your learning. Also take your time to do the self-assessment tasks as all case studies are aimed at helping learners to develop different skills. Enjoy, Learn & Grow
0.00 average based on 0 ratings